måndag 6 februari 2012

Vampire: The Masquerade -- 20th Anniversary Edition



I've been playing Vampire the Masquerade for quite some years. It all started with a local LARP group playing Mind's Eye Theater. I bought Clanbook: Gangrel and copied the character that had the coolest picture for my first experience. The Prince killed me and I stayed up later than I ever had before. Then I grew up... kinda.

Since then I've played and storytelled both Giovanni and Transylvania Chronicles. Currently I'm storytelling my own chronicle after a few years of playing other games. What got me back was the announcement of the 20th anniversary edition. See more info here: http://blog.vampirethemasquerade.com/page/Information.aspx I was thrilled! Sadly though, I were too late and missed the pre-order dates.

I was glad to have found my way back to the setting and continued to dwell deep into the metaplot, once more theorizing around Saulot, Ashur and all of the old geezers wandering about. I began to compile my own, if somewhat short, version of "all" things and how it all came together at Gehenna. I then asked my gaming group about Vampire and soon enough the campaign got underway. "Cycles of Sins" were born!

I'll write more about that, but what got me to write this in the first place is that apparently the 20th Anniversary Edition of Vampire is on PRINT ON DEMAND!

Linky linky: http://rpg.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=94815

What can I say, I love sexy hardcovers in my bookshelves.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar