torsdag 23 februari 2012

Some more pics of new Space Wolves





Arjac Looks quite cool, I'll probably get myself one!

Wolf Lord on Thunderwolf Will have to see him alongside the plastic TWC before I decide if he's worth having. I suspect it will be easier and create a more uniformed look to build the Lord from the normal kit. Just bling him out with some fancy bits.

Wolf Standard bearer Ugly banner and unnecessary resin addition to my plastic horde.

Cyberwolf I guess if someone used Iron Priests with those bad boys it could be worth having maybe, rather though instead of having 4 identical ones, people will go for the plastic Fenrisian Wolves and cyberify them.

3 kommentarer:


  1. zapya
    zapya app
    zapya apk
    zapya download
    One of the devices, in fact, will create a private network through its wireless antenna, to which others can connect to send data, using the full power of WiFi without touching the internet.

    SvaraRadera